Τhe architectural implementations of wooden frames are a natural combinatorial of selection, aesthetics, durability and safety over time, and the ultimate proof of respect for the environment.
New technological methods of production ensure the high quality and modern technology for paint and also ensure durability towards the adverse weather conditions. Thanks to the high technology production and to modern materials, wooden window frames offer absolute water-tightness thermal and sound insulation.
The combination in their overall construction with the appropriate crystals ensures the correct temperature conditions indoors while educes the cost of cooling and heating.
The advantages of wooden frames are:
• Top thermal insulation characteristics
• Excellent sound insulation characteristics
• Excellent mechanical characteristics
• High and timeless aesthetic value due to their design
• Harmonious coexistence of man and environment with the result of 'hot' aesthetic.